Friday, June 4, 2010

personal opinion-less goverment staff less expenditure

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone.
It has been almost 4 months since my last entry here. Somehow,after moved to new section,my workload become more and more. But now i am at my in law's and i really make use of this holiday to spent time with my family and also myself.
Recently i went thru presentation slide by PEMANDU. the slides show where is our country now with current subsidization program and what we are going to face if we maintain the program.
I agree with Tun Mahathir when he said before government remove the subsidy, they need to think how to increase people's monthly income.
As layman, i would like to suggest what government need to do is re-look to their own expenditure. I believe there is major excessive manpower in government. from higher management to lower junior staff. What for you need 2-3 deputy director then provide them with perdana V6+driver.
Other suggestion is to:
1) restructure the salary scheme for government staff.
2) Restructure the organization
3) Remove the provision of car V6 and driver instead give them amount of money and car grant
4) Less meeting and oversea trip. One of my friend frequent traveling just to company group of student. come on??!!..what for..most of the student is 18 years old. they know how to handle themselves.

i believe there is more we could suggest..what say you??

*just my 2 cents*

1 comment: