Monday, May 7, 2012

18 days in Munich, Germany

Wrote by Fadzli a.k.a Koi..
Alhamdulillah. My company sent me for HAZOP & IPF Meeting/Review at Linde AG, Munich which gave me chance to spent time with my wife and Athif. Sadly, Afnan & Ayman are currently with their Tokpa & Nani at Penang.
Below is how I spent my time in Munich for 18 days...

1st weekend we visited Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuschwanstein_Castle 









 Note: We were not allowed to snap picture inside the castles :(

2nd weekend and Labor Day, i went to English garden & Zugspitze, the highest peak of the Wetterstein and the highest mountain in Germany



Continue....


1 comment:

  1. here comes the original blogger! hehe..eeja baru je plan nak post blog on our visit to Fussen, tgk2 dah ada..siap ngan pics lagi, good job:)

    ReplyDelete