Monday, February 2, 2009

Coretan Seorang Ibu

yesterday was Afnan's 2nd Birthday. His mother would like to say something..

I just can't believe it. it has been two years...alhamdulillah, thanks Allah; here came the baby, we named him afnan nu'man bin ahmad fadzli. then my abah, my papa-in-law and followed by my hubby took turn to perform azan. 1st feb is such a memorable date as it's birthday of my mama- in-law:) and also a close friend of mine; hanun!

Being a mother really thought me on the love, sacrifice, not to forget time management too! huhu..no more time to really relax and to have my own sweet time. all the things that I do, I need to consider the little one. whatever it is the most important tip from my mum & mum-in-law; is never ever feel stressed up when you're handling baby. always be cool & patient especially when the baby is sick and crying..

Afnan is such a good, cute, sweet, cheerful and also active boy! (tgklah papa dia mcm mana ;p)..but behind his macho & boyishness, he's also quite scared on certain things such as heavy rains or the sound of fireworks especially during chinese new year time and also the the sound of vacuum machine; hehe..he would say "takut..takut.." and wants us to hug him.

To cut the story short; it has been a very meaningful 2 years that we've through with the presence of afnan. thick & thin we went through together. I had the experience of breastfeeding (not fully as I had to topped up with formula milk) him for about 1 yr and 11 months. and now he has to be prepared to become 'abang' in the next few months. just can't imagine how things would be; but i do believe he'll be ready to accept adik. even now, whenever he's sleepy & wants to sleep, he'd loved to 'usap' my belly and would say.."baby, baby"; hehe

thanks to Allah for the rezeki; alhamdulillah:) both my family and family-in-law have been very concern & supportive. living in Bintulu has thought us on being independent and on how to survive while being far apart from family. not to forget; the friends here are great!

to my hubby; ahmad fadzli bin ismail a.k.a koi; thanks for being such a good hubby & papa:) though sometimes he might be a bit naughty & playful; i really like his way on handling things & supporting me & taking care of afnan..

to my hero; afnan nu'man; "mama doakan afnan jadi anak yg soleh"..insyaAllah I'll try to become the best mum for you..we love you so much!

eeja,
Proudly mother of Afnan Nu'man


Some photos from Afnan Birthday Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment