Saturday, January 31, 2009

My life

5.30am - "bah".."bah"..my son waking me up. Not just by calling but also with a few punches at the face. He always wake up early, sometime he wakes up at 4am and only sleep back in the afternoon.
5.35am - i go back to sleep..hehe. Normally after i made susu for afnan or after basuh beraq die...hehe..sorry, i'm bluffing. I just sit down on the bed with 1/2 open eyes.hehe
7.30am - Start the car, put eeja and afnan's bags and mine at the backseat. Normally during this time, afnan sit still in front of TV watching Jim Jam Sunny@ Astro Ceria. Sometime he joins them dancing.
7.35am - Arrive at Mak Mah's house. Mak Mah is afnan babystitter. She just moved to UPM Staff quarters which quite near to our house.


Afnan set to go!


Me putting afnan at front seat


My co-pilot checking the steering condition

8am - Arrive office. I always use back gate as it's near to my office. Actually the working hours is from 7.30am to 4.30pm but executive staff has flexible time-in but only up to 8am. I don't want to story about my work but here some pictures of activities at my office

Me with Loading Arm Overhaul team


Celebrating my birthday with my colleagues


5.45pm - Take my wife at the front gate. Then we drive to UPM to take afnan.
8pm - Have dinner with my family. Afnan is the chef. he'll mix all the food in his plate and sometime in his drink cup. After dinner, watching TV time!The programme we watch..what else..Astro Ceria programme la. No news, no friends,nono aku milikmu, no puaka niyang rapik..huhu. Usually on Tuesday and Thursday, i've badminton play date with my office friends.
11.30 - Bedtime. But if i bring home the office work, i'll stay up till 12.30 to 1.30am. Then the cycle continuous.


Afnan with his buddy..bob the builder


yoyo..i'm afnan..wassupp

Here you go..inside of my daily life. interesting? I believe it will be more interesting if I'm working at west malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment