Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DEVICE FAILURE THANK YOU


This is the second time my CIMB ATM card failed. And it happened during this long weekend (TQ to CNY). Luckily I managed to transfer the monthly allowance to my mom. Maybe the Nawaitu permitted it:-D. Back to the ATM card, for this time failure, I don’t see any obvious defect beside little rust on the cip. I’ve tried to straighten the card and clean the cip but still the error note appeared. My wife said it’s due to rust on the chip but I still think the otherwise. Actually most of my magnetic cip cards are rusty. I thought it is normal but when I checked my wife’s credit and ATM card, hers don’t rusty. Is it due to the way I keep my wallet or the way I places the cards inside the wallet? Hmm..there was suggestion to use card’s holder but I worry if I use it, another problem will come. Yeah, I forgot to bring the holder while I go out. Some people also said you need to periodically change the location of the card and I tried that but it still happened.What else could be done??...and yeah I will go to CIMB Medan Jaya this Wednesday to change my ATM card..apuuu..



7 comments:

  1. wei.. sama arr kita... aku pun jadik mcm tu masa CNY.. aku gosok2 ckit kat cip tu then terus ble kuaqkan duit.. ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. pakai rubber sapu kat cip tu pon boleh... selalunya mesti org bank try buat camtu...takleh baru kena tukar

    ReplyDelete
  3. epok..rubber tu getah pemadam ke any rubber?masa aku g bank. ada minah tu suh pakai berus gigi.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. getah pemadam ler..
    takkan nak raba tongkoi plak baru leh guna kad tu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cimb is a useless bank. worst bank i seen in my entire life. crap service, slow as snail and cut throat. i wonder when the bank will be taken over by a oversea bank???

    ReplyDelete
  6. exactly! cimb is useless, i'm just in full of regrets now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai..baru semalam kena mcm ni jugak..try gosok cip pun still tak boleh, maybe kna try gosok guna pemadam pulak kot..

    ReplyDelete