Monday, January 26, 2009

Mukadimah

mox, seyes aku malas tul wat MOM, wat report. English dhla xpandai. wat report je berhari2.aku tgk org lain 1/2 day siap.camna aa
tulaa.tuke keje la.apa kata ang start wat blog. boleh improve ang nye english.

Here you go how this blog thing started. The intention is to improve my writing skill in english and hopefully it will. I'm also hope that with this blog, I could share what's going on inside my head with you guys. hmm..what else to write for a start..actually i'm still feel dizzy after tried to compose/edit my blog. yeala..first time using laptop. That's why sometime i keep entering the entry twice while chatting in YM.jari keras kaku g..haha.
So, i'll try come quickly with the 2nd post. till me meet again.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogging.. sure lepaih ni hg addicted to blogging... ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to bloggers community.... tambah lagi dlm list aku kawan2 yg berblog.... :)

    ReplyDelete