Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

1. I still remember wrestling with my father when i was a kid. I jumped to my father every time i noticed he was watching TV.

2. I still remember playing with a wooden rifle made by my father. i will sit and watch him carve the wooden block.

3.I still remember it was my father who circumcised me when i was 4 years old. Don't worry my father was medical assistant that time. The best part was i am the one who asked my father for the circumcision. Looks like a brave boy, right?..there were 10 clinic staff who held me during the process..huhu..

4. I still remember my father walloped me with rubber hose when i was being a bad boy. I believe if i being spoiled during that time, i maybe not be the person i am now.

5. I still remember it was father who always teach me math. I never score below 90 for my add math. Thank you Papa!!

6. I still remember i always get medicines supply from my father when i was in secondary school. I also always refer to him whenever i have health problem..till now. I almost create a SOKSEK record for never go to BM hospital. But during my final year i surrendered. i went to BM hospital once not because of sick but just to skip class.

7. I still remember riding motobike with my father to Penang free school for my UTP Jan intake interview.

Actually there are more i could remember about my father..if i going to list here, it's going to be long..papa, you're my idol..i pray to Allah for you good health. who knows maybe you could circumcise afnan & riyan..take the greatest care!!


En. Ismail with his 1st grandson

5 comments:

  1. tak adil puji papa so much,mama on mother's day sikit ja sayang tulis!
    ~mama~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abah hg sunatkan hg.. er.. hg plak le sunatkan anak hg koi.. ekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er.. lagu paling sesuai untuk abah2.. kompem ternganga molot dengor.. ekeke

    Por Ti Sere @ You raise me up



    ( aku ternganga lagi )

    ReplyDelete