Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm not single

Recently..someone try to flirt with me..

Hot chick: u tinggal ngan kwn2 u ke?
Aku: Xla..dok sorang2..
Hot chick: oo single la ni
Aku: xla..i'm not single. Anak dh nak masuk 2..right now my lovely wife kat kg expecting our 2nd child.


See..how loyal i am..huhu..actually i just made up the story.if you know me very well, by looking at "hot chick" you knew i'm bluffing.

My daily routine doesn't change much since eeja & afnan@kg..before go to work, i'll pick up Cho. I come back from office a bit late and sometime i take dinner before reaching home. i have cleared the fridge, so i am having dinner outside..sometime alone sometime with my ex-housemates. Last weekend, i overnight at their house. We were having movie marathon until 4am. Lazy and afraid (hehe..penakut) to go back, i decided to stay and only go home after Subuh. My neighbor must be thinking where i sleep last nite.

I miss conversion "kutuk2 boss"..make lame joke with eeja while driving home.. and when i enter my house i start to miss afnan's dancing, jumping and kicking. i am thinking to buy new hp with 3G so that i could video call them..then i realise eeja's hp also doesnt has 3G..nevermind la lets wait for Nokia E72 (just heard about it today)

come onnn..just 7 more days before i could meet ayang,afnan &..new hero..

4 comments:

  1. again... auwwww..... so sweeeetttt....
    i bet eeja is melting now. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. melt like cadbury choc; hehe

    not to worry, ada ramai spy kat bintulu ;p

    cepatlahh balik papa afnan! we miss u too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. weih guna google talk, sangat bagus better then that 3g video call, screen kecik tak masyuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo..hang pon PATI gak ka..tahniah2!

    ReplyDelete