Thursday, June 11, 2009

wassupppp...

En. A: Wassuppp
Me: Wassuup..nothing..lonely..sangap wife kat kg..sedeyyy

yeah, eeja at kelantan together with afnan..
now every night makan luar, fridge not yet being topped since i came back last sunday. Today i arrived home from office at 6.45pm, they heard the most awaiting news!!..C. Ronaldo is leaving Red Devils for Real Madrid with world breaking fee of 94M EUROS 28M more than kaka. For me it's a good business for MU, with that amount of money, we could stop Tevez from leaving, buy ribery and gerard..haha..
Since last nite i tried to install Microsoft office 2007 but unsuccessful. Now my office have migrated to 2007, so in order for me to do homework i need to install 2007 to my notebook. But now i cannot do anything. I have a lot of paper work to do..loading arm overhaul is about to start but i have one contract yet to be awarded. Hopefully i could get it done next week.
ok..i've to stop now and concentrate on my work..tp mata dh berat ni..apuuu

2 comments:

  1. pi la carik CD microsoft office 2007 edition kat kedai..kalo ang nak..aku pun ada..

    -won-

    ReplyDelete