Sunday, March 29, 2009

Caca Merba

1. last night i switched off almost all the lights to support the earth hour although i'm still don't know how it could save the environment. The TNB and other IPP still run their gas turbine. Or this programme just an awareness to all earth citizen.

2. I have to admit that my vocab is not good. When i joined my company there are few new words being introduced to me while communicating my boss and peers thru email
(a) way forward
(b) perusal
(c) prompt
(d) Revert
(e) RVSP

3. One afnan's favorite TV show is My Friends Tigger and Pooh. When it come to the "think-think" time, he will point his finger to his head following the characters in the show. Not only afnan, my wife and i also enjoy the show.

4. Last weekend, i became a model for my friend's photography project. He wants to venture in commercial photos like adidas, nike, etc. As i'm a rugger and has the attire, we go for rugby photoshot. Now i know how difficult to stay in the character and how to imagine the situation. When i saw ANTM, i thought it is easy to visualize the situation.
you may view the photos at http://newblog.zulmaha.com

4 comments:

  1. cit.. apsal tajuk post sama ngan aku ni? tiru ekk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gile ah..model rugby....tapi ang dah out of shape a koi..:p...kidding2......jgn mare...haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. baizah:kasi can la..kebetulan.hehe..
    Hakim:so camne..nak amik aku jadik model hang..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku amik model wanita jek....haha...:p

    ReplyDelete