Friday, March 6, 2009

Last week....

Last week my wife went to Melaka for course left me with afnan. She took with her my laptop, that's why i could not online. Actually there is another laptop but the problem every time i'm using internet, it will shutdown. I believe it is due to celcom broadband moderm. Last week was my first time taking care of afnan alone at bintulu while his mother is at west m'sia. Usually i will follow my wife and take care afnan during day time only (erkk..sound mcm lazy dad and husband..huhu). It was not that difficult as afnan is older and no more drink susu badan. The only challenge is to wake up 3am to bancuh susu and to watch Playhouse disney. u can expect my timesheet for last week will be terrible. time in 8.30am and time out 5.30pm. Other than wake up early, the rest is manageable. Masak nasi, goreng ayamas with scramble egg share it with afnan, nonton playhouse disney and then went to sleep. So after this no need to apply leave and buy flight tickets to follow my wife unless la her course is oversea..

1 comment:

  1. time ni la nak menguji tahap kecekapan si bapak.. ahah

    ReplyDelete